Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Flower and a Hug

LoVe the pretty flowers in the Flower Power stamps from from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Here's what I made:


The flower is colored with Copic markers:  R81, R83, R85, R22, R24, and R27 and is centered with pink prills.  I super LoVe the ModaScrap Lace Heart die also from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I splattered some Worn Lipstick distress oxide ink in the background.  The "tape" used on this card is the tape used to tie together pieces of drywall in construction.  I think it adds some cool texture here!  And I added some diamond dots, lace and ribbon along with a sentiment.

The full supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen




Other –
Copic Markers, Drywall Tape, Lace, Ribbon, Black Ink, Distress Oxide Ink, Prills

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I just found these Elizabeth Craft Designs dies at the Scrapbook Expo. Bought a couple and I sure do like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower stamp is beautiful!!Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete