Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday, Boy

It's Karen Day over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!  Yay!  :)

Happy Friday!  Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the son of one of my friends.  Boy cards are tough for me, but I think the combination of the Color of Puppies, Boy paper along with the Zoo Babies stamps was perfect. Here's what I did:



The full instructions can be found on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

Other items: Colored cardstock, Copic markers, Twine, Sequins, Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love the cute critters.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out wonderful Karen! Sometimes all you need is the right papers & stamps to make a masculine card... I so love this one! :) I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks, so I wanted to wish you & your family a Wonderful 4th of July! See you when I get back! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete