Tuesday, December 20, 2022

December - Days 9 and 10

 Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog to check out today's post. I'm doing a December daily scrapbook using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs (mostly). Today's post features days 9 and 10. Day 9's prompt is Best News Today. My best news was being home from a very fun road trip and enjoying a relaxing day, so it features just a few fun pictures that I took on my Route 66 trip.


Day 10's prompt is Decorate. I'm going to be honest here. There are no pictures because I'm not done decorating. OMG, I am usually done a day or two after Thanksgiving. With the road trip this year, I am way behind. Eventually, I'll get some pictures added.


The products I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are linked up below. Merry Christmas everyone!

Craftily yours, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment