Thursday, December 29, 2022

December - Days 14 through 17

 Having such fun creating my December Day-by-Day with the Planner Essentials line from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Here's Days 14 through 17!


I used the File Folder Set one on these pages and cut the holes with the hole-cutter in the Planner Essentials 5 set. Day 14's prompt is a "Favorite Tradition." One of my favorite work traditions is my office holiday party. I purchase about 50 white elephant gifts for my staff and they do an exchange of them. It's so much fun.


Day 15's prompt is "Sparkle" - so I added some ECD glittered stars to a picture of us and our friends out for dinner being surrounded by a sparkly arch!


And Day 17's prompt is "Music" - so the fun we had at my honey's work party with the Mariachi band seemed appropriate. I love that huge musical staff from the Library Pocket Filler Cards!

Thank you for stopping by! More to come soon!

Craftily yours, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment