Friday, December 23, 2022

December - Days 11 and 12

 Merry Holidays, Everyone. As we head towards a beautiful Christmas, I am posting a couple more days of my December day-by-day using projects from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Day 11's prompt is "Happy Place." My happy place is outside, having fun and beautiful sunsets.


Next up is Day 12. The prompt is "My Love." I have many.  On the right side is my honey. On the left, I put my children and our dogs on tags. 


And the final page for today's post is Day 13. The prompt is "Stocking." I used the fun stocking die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and used pictures of presents I've been wrapping and cards I've made and have been sending.


Most of the paper is from the Christmas Lives here collection, except the base of day 11/12 (which is G45). Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment