Friday, December 30, 2022

December - Days 18 and 19

 More pages for my December Day-by-Day album using products from Elizabeth Craft Design's Planner Essentials line. So fun!


Day 18's prompt is "Ugly Christmas Sweater." at a Sacramento King's game, Mike and I met former Sacramento King Brad Miller. He's SO tall....and he happened to be wearing one of the ugliest sweaters ever! I love that there's a crown in the reinforcements set to go with this page so perfectly! Again on this page, I took inspiration from one of Annette's pages posted in the ECD Planners facebook page. She's so good!


Day 19's prompt is "Christmas Tree." I love the tree frame from Planner Essentials 47! (Sorry to have to cover the photos, but Mike's grand is in them, and I didn't feel comfortable posting her picture on my blog...)

Thanks for stopping by! 

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment