Thursday, December 15, 2022

December - Days 5 and 6

 Posting more pages for my December Day-by-Day scrapbook using the Planner Essentials line from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The prompt for Day 5 was "Fireplace" - but I read it wrong as "Me time" (which was actually day 4)! So confused.  It's ok; I love these selfies from an old ghost town on Route 66 (that was VERY windy!) and from Roswell, NM.


Day 6 prompt was "Create a Tag" - but I was off a day so I did Day 5's prompt "Fireplace" - using the fun new Cozy Fireplace from Joset's Designs. I thought it's old-timey style worked well anyway with the pictures I got from Lincoln County (where Billy the Kid made his last great escape).


A list of dies I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs is below. The paper from these pages is G45. Thank you for stopping by to check out Days 5 and 6.

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment