Friday, July 19, 2013

FWF Classy Lady

My friend, Corrie, put together the Cocoa Creators challenge this week.  She challenged us to use washi.  It's a good thing to remind me to do.  I have oodles of washi and always forget to use it!

I used a sentiment from Unity to make the card, so I'm entering into Friends with Flair.  I found a card similar to this on Pinterest, and I love the washi with the matching ink splatters!  I knew I just had to make one, and I love how this turned out!


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

21 comments:

  1. I love this card, Karen! I think it's a really 'classy' card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. super cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job Karen . . . classy indeed!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you used the washi Karen. And the flower and colors are fabulous together, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ink splatters and the wonderful design and use of Washi Tape. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS card with FABULOUS colors! I love, love, love those ink splatters! This card is sassy, trendy and out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is pretty! I never did get to this week's challenge -- too busy packing. But you accomplished it royally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the clean lines on your card and the colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and love the flower

    Steph
    Scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ink and washi - love it! And the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card great way to use some washi

    ReplyDelete
  12. i looooooove these colors! gorgeous card!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! The washi tape looks great, I especially love the matching ink splatters! Perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!! I need to remember to use my washi stash too.

    ReplyDelete