Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clear It Out - Beach Scene

Today is the second week of inspiration at the Clear It Out challenge blog.  Usually, these challenges only last two weeks, but this one is three, so you have lots of time to enter something!  AND check back next week for a special surprise!

Our challenge is to use the theme "International (or from your country)" and to use some of that washi tape you've got laying around!

For this challenge, I used a really pretty beach scene from one of our sponsors, Dig-Darla Designs - you can find it here.  I stamped a Unity Stamp sentiment on it.  I live in California, and we have some beautiful beaches.  I realize California isn't a country, but it does represent where I'm from!  :)  I used some green-striped washi tape too.




Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. This song will be stuck in my head all day. :) Cute card, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Karen! I need to clear out some supplies...maybe I'll try this challenge :-)
    Hey, you are the winner for my 50 followers post. Head over to my blogpost to pick which prize pack you would like.

    http://littlescrapsoflucy.blogspot.com/2013/07/50-followers-comment-winner.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach looks so peaceful!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete