Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas Hedgehog with Stripes

As I was blog-surfing, I saw someone's card made with a Christmas hedgehog stamp, and it was SO stinkin' cute.  I just had to pull out my own version and create. Love Christmas creating so much!  What's your favorite season to create for?


I love challenges, so I found a few to submit to.  First, the Paper Girls Challenge blog is to use watercolors.  This hedgehog was painted with my new watercolor paintbrush and Tim Holtz distress inks.

Next, Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday is having a Christmas in July challenge this week.

And last but never least, I'm submitting this card to Friday Mashup.  One of their challenges is to create for Christmas, another is to use stripes.  I mashed it up and did Christmas with stripes!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

6 comments:

  1. You love challenges cuz your on a roll! ;)
    Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Don't you just love the waterbrush? I use mine all the time! Thanks so for joining in my challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hedgehog is very cute! Great, non-traditional colors. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job mashing up the challenge! The hedgehog is SO adorable, I love that image!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love my water brush too! Thanks for joining our Challenge at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete