Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CIO - Sweet Treats

Today is the mid-challenge inspiration over at the Clear It Out challenge.  Our challenge is to use the theme "Make Someone's Day" and to use something glittery or sparkly from your stash.

For this challenge, I used a digital stamp from The Stamping Chef and made a sweet treats card.  It's been HOT HOT HOT here in Northern California, and I made a card that I'll add an ice cream gift certificate with.  Now, whose day shall I make?


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

4 comments:

  1. Mine, mine...make mine!! ;) Cute card, love the swirly bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, This is too cute. I really love the colors. It sure says "summer" and "ice cream" What a wonderful idea to include a GC for ice cream in the card...hmmm I might have to 'borrow' that idea from you (especially living in FL, ice cream is a HUGE part of our life all year long LOL
    Heather G

    ReplyDelete