Sunday, June 30, 2013

CCC - Paper Piecing

Merrrrrry Christmas!  (about 6 months early!)  ha ha  No time like the present (pun intended) to get started on Christmas Cards!

Today's challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges is to paper piece.  Here's what I did:


The hats and scarves on those little snowmen are paper pieced.  It was quite a little chore to cut them all out - especially those little guys.  I designed the whole card around that button - isn't it gorgeous!?

Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow Christmas Card Challenges design team members:



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

4 comments:

  1. Totally Cute!
    Following you on bloglovin...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love the colors you used. And I noticed your button right away, since I used one also (I love buttons).--Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those snowmen!! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Karen. I love the colours and cute snowmen.

    ReplyDelete