Sunday, June 8, 2014

Set Sail to your Dreams

I'm up at the Timeless Twine blog today sharing a fun card made with Timeless Twine Firecracker, Unity's SOTW {Dreams Set Sail} and some paper from DIY Boutique, Simple Stories.  As many of you know, my husband and I are boaters.  We have a 30 foot bayliner that berths on the Sacramento River.  While there's not much water in that river this year, there's still enough for many lazy, floating days.....and summer is so much fun because of it.



Don't ya just love that little twine-y flag made with the fabulous Timeless Twine in Firecracker??  I know I do!



What summer fun plans do you have?

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, this is so cute and fun! I love all of the layers and I think I see some Um Wow stars! Love the little flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card! I love that flag, showing wind direction for those sailors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the theme and that twine color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still struggling with my computer but since I'm borrowing my hubby's I thought it would be a good time to come catch up with your latest pieces! this is wonderful...those stars are such a fun addition and that black/polka dot paper is great with the other colors here. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo cute! Love the color combo =)

    ReplyDelete