Saturday, June 21, 2014

Splat, splat


Weekly Challenge 14-22
Birthdays

For this week's Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge, we're celebrating birthdays!





I'm sharing a mixed media birthday post made with these wonderful Jillibean products available at the Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store!



To create the background, I pulled out all my Tim Holtz distress paints and Dylusions sprays in gold, blue, yellow and pink to match the pretty paper and just started splatting.  Splat, splat, splat.  I had splats everywhere!  Fun!  After it all dried, I wanted to add a beige tone, so I added some distress ink in Antique Linen.  And of course, I needed something sparkly - i.e. sequins.

Craftily yours,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a fun filled birthday card. Sequins, splats and fun papers. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete