Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stenciled Christmas Love

It's the beginning June already!  Eek, my how time flies.  6 months and 25 days, Christmas will be there!  Better get on making all those Christmas Cards, and Christmas Card Challenges is here to help!  Our optional challenge this week is to use a stencil.  This one was particularly hard for me, so I went with a mixed media approach using distress paints and distress ink (hearts through a stencil).


The snowflake is cut with a Nestability, and the paper is from Basic Grey.  That gorgeous lace and ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  You can get it at their store for 10% off with discount code KN10!

Join us for the challenge, won't you?

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. who knew this was difficult for you? looks amazing!! i really need to get on the christmas card band wagon with you. i'm always…late…making … my…. cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem that far off when you look at it that way! Glad I'm on the team to get my cards done! Love your card and how you created the bg! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete