Monday, July 30, 2012

Awesome Dad

Submitted for Creative Scrappers - Sketch #218

My hubby is a great dad. This year, on Father's Day, his boys got him the sweetest cards, and I was able to get some pretty great pics of them together. For this project, I used some of the materials from a page kit, but I didn't like the coordinating papers or the lay-out that the kit came with, so I took it apart and was inspired the creative scrappers sketch (turned on its side) to come up with the first page of this 2-page LO.  The second page is inspired by the first :)

Here's the LO:


I love the picture of the boys on page two with them all looking in different directions!  Ha ha, such a typical picture of these guys.  The "Damn, I'm Good" t-shirt was my present to the dear hubby for father's day.  He loved it!

This is the inspiration sketch.    Imagine it on its side.

  

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


1 comment:

  1. Great layout!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete