1. Try to keep your collections together. I use 13x15 ziploc bags that I found on Amazon.
2. Paper piecing!
3. Die cut shapes.
4. Pair scraps with a cute image that you color. It’s a great way to tie in unrelated scraps (if you don’t keep them all together!)
5. Make borders.
6. Repeating images or cuts.
7. Make flowers.
8. Use as test pieces. I use small scraps to test out my Stickles….to make sure I don’t end up with huge glops on my projects. I also use scraps to test a die (just to make sure it fits properly with a stamp or something).
9. Throw it away! If you saw my hoard of scraps, you’d seriously laugh at me….but seriously every now and then, I come across the most ugly scrap. Why did I keep that?!
What are YOUR tips?!
Here are the cards I made using these tips:
That adorable stamp is from Oak Tree Stamps, Baby Bumps. The paper is Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower. The rest of my supply list can be found on the Cut@Home blog!