Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Now & Forever

Hi Everyone, I am SO stoked to be part of the Oak Tree Stamps Design Team.  Have you seen their super cute stamps?!  Go see - HERE!  And if you want some stamps, use code KN30 to get a whopping 30% off!  You're welcome!

Today, I'm showcasing the totally adorable Now & Forever Stamp Set.


How cute are those sweet love-birds?!  I repeat, YOU can own them for a WHOPPING 30% off if you use code KN30 at Oak Tree Stamps.  Go check 'em out, would ya?

 Below is an linky to the products I used. Products that I used that are no longer available are: Timeless Twine, Simply White and 3 Girl JAM, Simply White Lace. 

The Copic colors I used are: YG00, YG11, YG61, YG63 R20 Y000, Y00, Y02 E000, E01, E04, E11, E31,E33, E43, E44, E50, E53, E79 C1, C3, C5, C7

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were on the Oak Tree Stamps team! Congrats! have fun with it. Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check out the stamps. Congratulations on your new adventure! They are lucky to have your talent! This is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete