Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bridal Shower

I'm up over at the Oak Tree Stamps blog today!  This month, I have the honor of featuring the Oak Tree Stamps, Now and Forever, stamp set.  This stamp is so fabulously cute and SO much fun to color!

I decided to make a card that would be PERFECT for a bridal shower.  This little gal is SO cute!


She is colored with the following Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, R21, BV20
Hair: E13, Y21, YR24
Flowers:  R20, R21, YG63
Eyes: C7, B00, B12
Dress: C1

I used the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms Paper.  I stamped and die-cut the flowers from Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies and then shaped them with the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.  The centers of the flowers are US Artquest Prills.  The bottom borders are done with Elizabeth Craft Designs Agatha Edges.  I finished it off with some Timeless Twine in Olive Green.

Thanks so MUCH for stopping by today!  Please go check out Oak Tree Stamps!  Buy something and save a whopping 30% off your order with code KN30!!  Also, stop and LIKE the Oak Tree Stamps Facebook Page for more fabulous inspiration!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This reminds me that I have to make invites for my sister’s bridal shower. We have finalised a gorgeous event space Chicago for the shower but I also want some interesting games and activities for the day. Can you suggest some? I want everybody to enjoy and have fun.

    ReplyDelete