Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Poor PoP

It's time for a NEW challenge at Clear It Out Challenge blog.  Fun, fun!  This time, we ask you to use your punches to create a masculine card.  I don't know about you, but masculine cards are hard for me.  I love challenges that are masculine because I certainly do need some dude cards every now and then!!

My poor POP is going to be heading into surgery in a few days to have his knee replaced.  When I saw this PUP digital stamp at QKR Stampede, I knew it was perfect!  Using a slice of Echo Park Walk in the Park, my corner scallop punch, and some journal tags I've had in my stash forever, this is what I came up with!


Join us!  Link up your punchy masculine cards for an opportunity to win some fabulous digis from our wonderful sponsors!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I was looking through your blog and I must say that you make wonderful cards! I've particularly loved this one, it has made me laugh!
    Monica - DT member at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete