Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 Girl Jam - Guest Design Celebration

I am SUPER excited to be part of the 3 Girl Jam Birthday Celebration!  They are celebrating two years in business; fun!

Here's the card I made:


In this card, you will find 3 Girl Jam purple ribbon from the Spooky Bundle, Teresa Collins Fabrication line paper, the adorable girl is Blossom by Blossom stamps from There She Goes, and the sentiment is from Tiddly Inks.  It certainly fit the theme for the 3GJ celebration:)  Here's wishing 3 Girl Jam a very happy birthday celebration and oodles of success in the future!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you we're guest designing again until I saw your post scheduled last evening. We're losing touch, Girl! This card is precious. I love the two different shaded inks, front to back. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp, I have a thing for dandelions!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete