Saturday, September 28, 2013

Be Inspired - Unity Challenge

Unity's Be Inspired challenge this month has a wonderful card sketch and a pretty color pallette perfect for Fall with orange, purple, green, black and straw colors.  I decided to combine the color and sketch challenges with my Unity Scarecrow Thankful for You Itty-Bitty that I recently purchased.


The papers I used were part of a door gift I received when I took a crafty class.  The hearts are chip from UmWow Studios inked up with some Liquid Pearls.  The burlap and purple ribbons are both from 3 Girl Jam!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. awwww! so sweet. love your colors, great take on the sketch. thanks for playing along with the Unity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the fun colors, such a great take on the sketch. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete