Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Time to Flourish

I have a SUPER fun project up over at the Cut@Home blog today using the NEW Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Collection.  Cut @Home sent me the ENTIRE collection and asked me if I'd make a little something to show it off.  What?!  Really!?  Oh my goooooodness, yes!

I made me a keepsake box.


It's made with the Graphic 45 Mixed Media box.  The box comes with 6 "coaster-sized" cardstock pages.  The Time to Flourish collection is month-themed, so I decided to decorate each side of the inside with a month to have remember-the-dates cards for my box.   These cards were SO much fun to decorate.  Check 'em out!


 This is one of my ALL-TIME favorite projects!  I absolutely LOVE it.  I hope you will go check out my post at the Cut@Home blog.  I have a video posted there.  Go seeee!  And while you are there, sign up  for the VIP mailing list.  The company sends out GREAT coupons.  Really great ones.

Craftily yours,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I can see why this is one of your favorite projects. I saw it on FB last week, but am just now getting here to see the details. What a lovely keepsake treasure...I can just imagine someone coming across this box many years from now and finding those cards with all of your important dates filled in. I love this kind of project! Those cards and papers are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete