Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fun Fall Napkin Holders

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today with some fun fall napkin holders.  What I did was grab the empty paper towel roll and cut it into 1.5 inch pieces.  I then covered the pieces with paper (from BG Life of the Party collection).  Then I cut and decorated tags and tied it all together with some of the beautiful Timeless Twine in Autumn Splendor.


These are the ones for my husband and me.  (I put our initials on them...)  Super fun and festive way to decorate up a table, yes?  Here's a close-up.



Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on FB and ..... EEEKS they are so cute. I might have to "borrow" your style for the holidays. These are just wonderful girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing! I love the fall colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete