Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Boo!

I'm up at the 3 Girl JAM blog today with a card that fits into this month's challenge.  3 Girl JAM is asking YOU to create something for Halloween!  Get your boo on!  As always, you have to include ribbon!

I got my boo on with some 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon in Iris (from the Spring Bundle) and Witch's Brew (from the Spooky Bundle).  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company {A Tiny Witch} and the paper is from We R Memory Keepers {BeWitched}.


She is the cutest witch ever!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - I`m popping in to look for your Crafting Desert Divas and 3 Girl Jam blog hop post but I don`t see it. I would be grateful if you could email me when it`s ready - fitkitty1@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the witch image and purple ribbons!

    ReplyDelete