Friday, October 17, 2014

Cottage Cutz Dies



I'm on the blog today at Cut at Home!  Today, my post is featuring a few fun Cottage Cutz Dies....

For my first card, I used the Cottage Cutz Teacup & FlowersHeartfelt Creations Sunflower paper, a doily, some sequins and 3 Girl JAM Distressed Lace.  This paper is so stunning; I just love it!

CAH-cottage1KN
The next card uses one of the Cottage Cutz Elite Dies, the Stylized OwlCottage Cutz Grass Border die,  Graphic 45 Mother Goose 6x6 Paper, googly eyes and some sequins.  

CAH-cottage2KN

I also made a card that uses the Cottage Cutz Flying Deer dieCottage Cutz Mini Holly Berry die and Heartfelt Creations Frosty Blanket paper along with some star sequins and Timeless Twine

CAH-cottage3KN

To see more about these projects, check out the Cut at Home Blog....there's even a video there!!
 
 Craftily yours,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment