Sunday, March 9, 2014

Check You Out

I had such a fun weekend!  Soooooooo, last year, my mom and I went to Scrapfest in Minneapolis.  Such a fun time.  At our motel there, we met some women from No California.  These women host a crop event twice a year with over 100 people.....and they invited me to come.  I've never done a crop like that - what FUN!

I finished up some projects and made several cards and wanted to get at least one of them today.  For this card, I used Unity Stamp Company "Well....check you out" from their Stamp of the Week club and some paper from Basic Grey Clippings.  The ribbon is 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon tied with their awesome sauce bow-maker.


I'm entering this into Shopping Our Stash 3-2-1 challenge as it has 3 patterned papers, two sequins and 1 button.  :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. SUPER mix of papers. I love the Basic Grey 6x6 packs. Don't they just make life easy? :) Great use of bling and embellishments, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete