Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spotty Mushroom



If you are looking for the 3 Girl JAM hop - go "HERE".

This week the Cuttin' and Stampin' Orange Team is playing with paper from
My Minds Eye Now & Then Izzy line.

We are challenging you to make a project using the paper piecing technique.  For my project, I paper-pieced this cute little mushroom together.


I decided to color the spots on the mushroom to match the blue in the background (using Copic B29).  Then I added some Gesso and Mr. Huey Sherbet spray dots to the background with one of the Tim Holtz layered masks.  It's definitely a spotty card!  The flair is from the Now & Then line.  It's a pin, so I hooked it up with ribbon so that the recipient could wear the pin.  Some orange metal sequins added some sparkle....gotta have some sparkle!

Be sure to head over to the Cuttin' and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store
to see the whole Now & Then line.

Go HERE to add your project.

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the different techniques on your card. Then the sequins are a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete