Friday, February 28, 2014

Thinking of You

Today, a dear sweet friend at work had some surgery.  She has been so nervous....how would it go?  What would they find?  How long to recover?  I'm happy to say that it all went well.....and she is already home resting comfortably.  I was inspired to let her know that I'm thinking of her.


I was also inspired by the Unity Be Inspired challenge this month.

 First, I love the sentiment set this month.  It's called, "May Hope Sustain You."  And I really loved it.  It's not a requirement to enter the challenge....but I just love it, so I wanted to use it.  Second, I was inspired by the color palette.  I strayed a little....but close 'nuf!   Here's my entry!




The paper is Basic Grey, Kioshi.  The ribbon and lace are from 3 Girl JAM.  (Enabler alert, you can use code KN10 to get a 10% discount there.....beautiful ribbon and lace....)  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Love it, I always wanted that paper great job on the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, Karen..I agree, the lace is perfect with this image!! This is a perfect card for the challenge too…way to go creative lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the stamp....and how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I don't have this set -- yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on the stamp! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete