Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shiny and Nice

I'm playing along with Shopping Our Stash's "Oh Shiny" challenge to use something shiny.  Using Unity Stamp Company August 2013 Sentiment kit, Here's My Thought, here's what I did....

The word "nicest" is colored with a Copic pen and then covered in Glossy Accents.  I wanted to make YOU stand out, so I colored it with Black Diamond and Yellow Ice Stickles.  I like the masculine feel of the card :)  Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the layout sure is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the stickles and glossy accents Karen! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for the "Oh Shiny" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to "shop my stash" This is GREAT Karen…the stickles and glossy are perfect...love it.

    ReplyDelete