Sunday, December 1, 2013

Santa in the Window

Yay!  Super excited to be starting my second term on the Christmas Card Challenges Design Team!  Whoop, whoop!  Love Christmas cards, and I give out over 100 each year, so this is a great way to not end up short at the holidays.

This week's optional challenge is to create a card with NO stamping.  Not so easy for a die-hard stamper!  For my card, I used a printed picture of Santa and cut a window using some mirror paper.  Then I embellished with some die cuts and some UmWow Studios star confetti!


Maybe I'll need to do some more cards with no stamping.  I just love this card!  Join us, won't you? 

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do love this! It's a little vintage and a little contemporary, with the chipboard stars.

    ReplyDelete