Monday, October 8, 2012

Sugarland Concert

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals MidWeek Mojo - Coral 3

My youngest son and I went to a Sugarland concert last year at Raley Field in Sacramento.  I came home from a fantastic-ly fun night with my boy with only three pictures, and all of them were bad.  Originally, I was going to skip scrapping this event, but then this same son told me he would be joining the Army.  I'm feeling like a sappy mom.  For this week's mid-week mojo, I pulled out the bad pictures and decided to go ahead and scrapbook this awesome fun evening. 




The Coral 3 sketch is off to the right.  I took some artistic license on my interpretation of this detailed sketch.  I used the Autumn Basic Grey as it is brightly colored and fun....hoping to hide the bad pictures a little :-) 

All in all, I'm glad I pulled out these pictures.  It was a great time watching a great show with my son!







He looks just like me, huh?  The picture(s) on the right are one picture cut in half.  The top is the stage (can you see Sugarland there??!  ha ha!).  The bottom is the I Street bridge in Sac.  It's beautiful at night.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment