Saturday, October 20, 2012

Never Forget

Submitted to Chick Challenges {with Ippity} - Challenge 47



Chick Challenges challenged us to create a card based on this sketch. For this project, I used Unity Now and Always sentiment.  I love this sentiment! If we could just live our lives with all of the best memories, that would be fabulous.  The paper is from Amy Tangerines Sketchbook. The flowers are itty bitty blossoms. 






I took some artistic license with the sketch because I wanted to add some another color.  I love the pop of pink against the green!


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Those colors are gorgeous together, and that sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Karen...I love that sentiment too! Your card is fantastic, and that pop of pink really is striking! Thank you so much for joining my sketch at Chick Challenges! Jen

    ReplyDelete