Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gimme Something Good to Eat

Submitted to Crop Chocolate's Challenge #35 - Gimme Something Good to Eat

Design Team Member Julie asked us to make something that we would give as a gift - box, tag, card holder , etc -- using your favorite color of candy somewhere on the project.

I bought a little bucket from the dollar bin at Target.  I decided to make a pen cup, but I'll probably keep it for my desk at work!  The color of candy is the yellow and blue from M&Ms.

All of the products used to make this pen cup were purchased from Crop Chocolate (except the bucket itself, of course)!  The paper is in the Authentique Genuine Collection and the trims are Making Memories Passport.  The leaves are a scrap, but I don't remember which line it came from.


 I'm so pleased with the way that this turned out!!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment