Monday, December 12, 2022

Start of December Day-by-Day

 Excited to be on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today sharing the following pages that are the start of my December Day-by-Day. I make one of these every year now, and they are an absolute treasure. Elizabeth Craft Designs has put out the following prompts as inspiration:


For my cover page, I used Joset's new Santa Claus and the gorgeous Christmas Lives Here paper.


Then - I used the prompt "Let the Fun Begin" to inspire my first page. The picture is my boyfriend, his dog and me taking off on a road trip!


Day 2's prompt is "My Favorite Colors."  Mike and I visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I was struck by the number of beautiful colors of nature.



All of the fabulous dies and other products I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are listed below.

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment