Saturday, December 17, 2022

December - Days 7 and 8

 Still continuing to make pages for my December Day-by-Day using the Planner Essentials line from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Day 7's prompt is "Sweet" - and nothing is sweeter than my guy's dog, Sadie. I used the Sidekick pages from Annette's December Class to inspire these full-sized pages.



Day 8's prompt was "Favorite Christmas Movie." While the sweet snowman doesn't really fit with Sedona, I didn't care. He's awfully cute and is indicative of my favorite Christmas movie - Frosty!


I loved how Annette made a pocket out of the rounded rectangle die from the Sidekick 25 set, so I did the same on my full page. Here's what I tucked inside.


Love love love making these pages that will surely be a treasure for years to come. The paper and dies I used for these pages are linked up below, except the Planner Essentials 1 that I couldn't find on the list (but is available on the ECD Website here!).  Thank you for stopping by!

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment