Wednesday, November 20, 2019

December Day-by-Day

Elizabeth Craft Designs has TWO fun things happening.  In December, on the ECD Planner Group, everyone will be posting their December Day-by-Day planner pages. There'll be prizes.  Details can be found in the Planner Group.

Also, we have our designer group post going on today.  I mixed the two and came up with my dashboard for my December Day-by-Day planner/scrapbook.


Love that house page from ECD.  So fun with the "hidden" door where one can either post pictures or journal.  (I did both!)  The pic is from last year's Christmas with my family, but since it was a good Christmas, it'll be inspiration for this year's Day-by-Day!

I also did these fun filled pages:



Eek, I love them so much.  I didn't yet put on dates, because I want the pictures to dictate the order of the pages!  My supply list from Elizabeth Craft Designs is below.  The paper is from Graphic 45.

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Go into the meetings that you have with potential investors with a positive mindset, but understand that a negative outcome is possible.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete