Friday, November 15, 2019

Crazy 4 Sketches

It's sketch challenge time at Crazy 4 Challenges! I used the sketch for inspiration for my December daily!

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I created:


And:


I'm having so much fun with the Elizabeth Craft Designs December Day-by-Day challenge found in the ECD Planner Facebook page. Lots of reasons to be inspired. The paper on this page is from Tim Holtz. The dies I used are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and are listed below. (The "HOLIDAYS") is the remains from cutting out a Reinforcements set.  (What a fun idea I got from Els' Technique Friday this week on YouTube!)

Hope you join us in the challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Go into the meetings that you have with potential investors with a positive mindset, but understand that a negative outcome is possible.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete