Friday, February 15, 2019

New Product Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!

We are excited to have a blog hop to share our new stamps, dies and paper!

Image may contain: text



There are so many fun new products!  Be sure to check out all the lovely inspiration from our Artzy Designers!  You should have arrived here from the lovely Michelle's blog.    If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning.  

Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Dare 2B Artzy Store!  The blog hop will end Saturday, February 16 at 7 p.m. Central. We will post a winner on Sunday night.

I'm excited to be using the Lemon Zest Stamp Set and the Lemon Bliss Paper Collection.    Here's what I made:


So pretty!  I colored the image with Copics Y21, Y23, YG61, and YG63.  I kept it simple and added the fun sentiment hat comes with the set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop is the marvelous Chris's Blog!  We hope we are inspiring you along the way.  Also, be sure to check out ALL Dare 2B Artzy products here!

Happy Hopping and Craftily Yours,

Karen  

27 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun coloring on the leaves and beautiful paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, love how you colored the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Lemons and sunshine (yellow) make me think of Summer.....and here I sit surrounded by snow...LOL :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the lemon and the fun plaid paper; makes me think of summer! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful combo of papers with the new lemon stamps - makes me want some lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous. Love the design and the lemons are lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, how PRETTY Karen! Beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lemons Karen! So pretty and fresh. New follower. TFS Janet-SugarShine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card using the new lemon set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. écologique

    ReplyDelete
  14. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch.Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! Wicca Spells

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! inexpensive sand blaster

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! www.yoursafetyspy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Sexy Fantasy and Roleplay Costumes

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! punch bag

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  21. In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again. best 6v golf cart battery

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. best acoustic-electric guitars under $400

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. best integrated amp under 1000

    ReplyDelete
  24. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. https://trippyrepublic.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. mini moto

    ReplyDelete