Saturday, February 16, 2019

Crazy for Sketch Challenges

If you're looking for the Dare 2B Artzy blog hop, go here.  Otherwise, it's time for a FUN new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges!  LoVe!  Here's the amazing new sketch:


And here is what I did with it using some amazing products from Elizabeth Craft Designs!


It's a lay-out for my planner to remind me of my big brother's birthday, which was just a few days ago.  Ironically, I got the planner page done and am just mailing his card today!  Oops.  He still loves his lil sister anyway.

Here's the two pages that I did for this lay-out using the super-cute Monkey die.


Hope you join our challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen


2 comments:

  1. Aww. that's so cute! I'm sure he won't mind a late B-day card from you... We all know it's the thought that counts!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete