Monday, January 7, 2019

Valentine's Day Planner Pages

Have you seen the amazing planner products from Elizabeth Craft Designs!!?  Today, some projects are being featured that use these fun products at the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.  I'm using my planner to help me remember when to send out cards and to whom.  I created this fun double layout for Valentine's Day.


Isn't that pretty?!  On the left side, those tags are the place where I'll keep a list of Valentine's to be sent.  My supply list is below.  Thank you for stopping by.  I sure hope you check out the full post for crafty inspiration from my design team sisters!

Craftily yours,

Karen


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Karen!!! What a wonderful project you've made! Great idea to keep a list of cards to send out - I love that paper and those heart dies! Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manufacture a solid group that is going to work with you during the entire procedure.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete