Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy Birthday

I'm excited to announce that I am part of the design team for Crazy 4 Challenges.  Excited to be part of this incredibly talented group!  Today's challenge:  What is your favourite card type to make? Pop-up? Shaker? Birthday? One Layer? Make one!

My favorite card to make is a birthday card!  (Or a Christmas card, but it's too soon for that!!)  Here's what I made:


It's a super simple card, but I still like how it turned out!  I used products from Elizabeth Craft Designs (links below).  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you join us in the challenge this week!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on the team, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. one done preceding buying a property. It may not reveal anything, however there is consistently the opportunity that there is something genuinely amiss with a home..
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete