Saturday, June 30, 2018

Crazy 4 Eclipse Cards

Today is my last post as guest designer for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog!  This weeek's challenge is to do an eclipse card.  This is my first!



The beautiful paper is from Elizabeth Craft Designs - Butterfly Dreams 12x12 collection.  I used their Blackboard Alphabet dies  and the Small Butterfly die.  Pretty.  The eclipse part was easy.  I cut the letters from the background and then cut them again in a teal color and layered the cut outs.  I then used some pop-tape to pop the letters.

Thanks for stopping today!  Hope you join the Eclipse Challenge!

Craftily yours,

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is conceivable to rake in tons of cash through savvy land contributing, yet that doesn't occur unintentionally.AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete