Sunday, June 3, 2018

Avery with Summer Drink

It's time for a new challenge at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenges!  It's always anything goes; we love to see what you create!  My card features Avery with Summer Drink.


She just makes me smile!  I colored her with Copic markers:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair:  E31, E33
Clothes:  R81, R83
Drink:  YR12, YR14, YR16

The paper I used is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, called Fly & Scrap.  To make the frame around the girl, I cut the piece of patterned paper with a Fitted Oval die and then layered it on a blue Dotted Scallop Oval.  Then I reattached it to the card front and layered it in blue cardstock.  I added some ribbon, lace and felt flowers that I had in my stash.  The rest of the products are listed below..

Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to join the challenge for your chance at winning a fantastic prize!

Craftily yours,

Karen



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! She is so cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pose a couple of more inquiries and be cautious about marking an agreement with themAAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete