Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Joset Release Day

There's a whole bunch of FuN and NeW releases at Elizabeth Craft Designs today!  Whoop! Today's releases are from Joset.  Be sure to check out the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post for a bounty of inspiration from my design team sisters.

This first one uses the NEW Party Lanterns dies.

For this card, I covered soft-finish card stock with adhesive and then die cut the lanterns.  For the base, I covered the in True Red Silk Microfine Glitter and the outer layer in Desert Gold. Pretty and sparkly.  The card front is die cut with the Stitched Rectangles. The lanterns are hanging from a Berry Branch die cut, and I used gold sparkly stickers for the strings.  The sentiment is from the General Sentiments Clear Stamps.  From my stash, I added a stripe of origami paper I had in my stash, and adorned the Berry Branch with Nuvo drops.

For my next card, I used the NEW Tropical Florals and the Stitched Hexagon dies.


The flowers were die cut from the Thinking About Rio de Janeiro paper.  The rest of the paper is from the Fly & Scrap 12 x 12 collection.  The "thanks" is a die from the Words 2 - Thinking of You set.  I covered soft-finish cardstock with adhesive, cut out the thanks and then covered it with Rose Red Silk Microfine Glitter from the new Bloom Palette.  I added some twine and Nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment: