Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Happy Father's Day

It's my day to do a tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.  So many fun and versatile products from Elizabeth Craft Designs!

For my post, I created a fun and easy Father's Day card:



I just love the background stamps!  This one is called, Circles Background.  I die cut it out with the Dashing Rectangle dies and embellished it with sentiment die cuts from Words 3-Happy Holidays and a cactus from the Cacti Clear Stamps.  All of the instructions can be found on my post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Craftily yours,

Karen



2 comments:

  1. That Circles background stamp is so cool! What a great card Karen!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, you should settle on astute decisions and keep away from speculations thaAAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete