Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hoot Hoot - You're a Hoot

Hi Y'all!  Time for me to post over at Dare 2B Artzy!  I absolutely adore the Dare 2B Artzy stamps!  They are seriously so much fun to color!  Many of you know that I have two sons and two step-sons.  That's a whole-lotta-boy to create for!  Today, I made this card using the Dare 2B Artzy Hoot Hoot and Texture A stamps:

I love these owls.  They are so cute.  To make the card, I stamped one of the texture stamps and web embossed it with Ranger gold embossing powder.  I added some distress oxide inks in Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint and sprayed with a bit of water to blend.  I die-cut the background with Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles.  The owl is colored with Copic markers G40, G43, Y26, Y28, E41, and E42.

Have you liked us on Facebook??!  Do it!  :)  And thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the background - and I totally get the ALL BOY thing - I've got 3 boys myself! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful you colored the owl!!Super cool card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete