Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, it IS cold outside! Time for a couple last-minute Christmas cards.  I can't believe Christmas is 12 days away. This FuN pop-up card is made with products from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


On top of the General Pop-Up Dies (which make pop-up cards amazing easy!), I used the Candy Land Clear Stamps and Coordinating Dies.  I used the White Christmas 6x6 paper collection.  I colored up the adorable images with Copics:  E31, E35, B000, B00, B02, G43, G46, R35, R37, R39.  

The flower were made by putting adhesive on soft-finish white cardstock and then covering them with Forest Green glitter.  I added some silver "prill-like" beads from Finnabair and a sentiment from the Christmas Collection.  The pop-ups are mounted on a Dotted Scallop Square (I cut the ends off, so only the top and bottom show the scallop.  The line stickers are called, Borders - Hearts and Flowers. Some lace and Nuvo drops finish off my card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments: