Monday, July 24, 2017

Purple Birdie

I really love the flower lace dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I used it again today with this card!


The stamp is from the Feathered Friends collection.  Now, I'm not sure if there are really purple birdies, but I was in love with this gorgeous paper from the Thinking About - Polinesia collection, so I made a purple bird!  I colored it with Copic Markers: V20, V22, V25, V12, V15, V17, V91, V93, R81, R83, R85, YG00, YG03, YG06, YR14

I added the die cut Thanks sentiment (that I also colored with Copic markers.  I finished off the card with some lace and twine.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Craftily yours,

Karen


Supplies from my stash:  Black ink, twine, lace,

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card Karen! I really like the lavender colors you used and the neat way you colored the word die.. awesome! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete