Thursday, July 13, 2017

Love with Flowers

Hi Y'all!  It's my day to be on the blog over at Dare 2B Artzy.  Love coloring these images.  There's so much FuN detail.  This flower is from the Flowers for Mom stamp set.


LoVe love it!  The Copic markers used are R32, R35, R37, YR12, YR14, YR16, RV52, RV55, YG00, YG03, YG06, B12, B14, B16, C1 and C3!  The paper is from the Fields of Joy collection, and the die is from the Love You Layer Die - both from Dare 2B Artzy too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your card is wonderful.. LOVE the word dies! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete